Diseases & Global
for Complete Application
is September 15,
To Download the
IID and GHTP Application
Form, please click HERE.
must submit the following in the application package:
- Hard copy of the Application Form.
- Cover Letter. Your cover letter should include:
- - Your name
- - Your confirmed CIHR IID & GHTP Program Mentor
- - Names of 3 Reference Letter Providers (One must be from the proposed/confirmed mentor/supervisor)
- - Track you are applying for
- - Description of why are you applying for the IID & GH training program
- - Description of how the training program will help you to alter your career goal.
- - Your research background and your most recent significant scientific contributions to date.
- Three (3) Page Description of Research Proposal.
- Hard Copy of Letters of Reference and
- Official Undergraduate and Post Graduate Transcripts.
mail completed application
to the following
University of Manitoba Based Trainees:
- 730, Bannatyne
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA
Kenya Based Ph.D. Trainees:
Director, Institute of Tropical and Infectious Diseases (UNITID) Building
College of Health Sciences
University of Nairobi
P.O. Box 19676 - 00202, KNH
Telephone: 2714851, 2713697, 2713139
India Based Ph.D. Trainees:
Dr. Stephen Moses
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust
IT Park, 5th Floor
#1-4, Rajajinagar Industrial Area
Behind KSSIDC Administrative Office
Rajajinagar,Bangalore 560 044
Colombia Based Ph.D.
Dr. Carlos Rojas
Facultad Nacional de Salud Pública
Universidad de Antioquia
Calle 62 # 52-59
Medellin - Colombia
Telephone: (57 4) 219-6822
Fax : (57 4) 511-2506